Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick Review: Army of Ages

Army of Ages is a pretty fun way to fill a half hour. I don't know what to call a game like like this, although I've seen them before.  Basically, you have your base on the left and the enemy is on the right.  Your armies march to the right and try to destroy the enemy base.  You choose your units, upgrade them and they march to the right.  I've played a few of these games before and didn't like them.  I liked this one at least well enough to finish it.  I especially liked the graphics and character design, but unfortunately you can't really enjoy the graphics and play the game, it moves too fast.  Check it out at Armor Games.

These steampunk characters were my favorite

I just found that there is a sequel to this game.  I'll check it out later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment